If you are withdrawing your child at the end of the school year and will be transferring this child into 1st grade at a public school, we may need to provide a Kindergarten Transcript Report to that school.

Only request this record from our office if the school you are transferring to is specifically requiring you to submit such a report to their Records Office and they will not accept the report directly from you the parent/guardian. Please provide the name, phone number, and fax number of the school when you submit your report.

Please print out the report form below, complete it by hand, and email it or mail it to our office. We will create an official copy of the report for you based on the information you provide.

Kindergarten Report